Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
for On-hired Employees
This information does not contain any contractual terms nor does it form part of your employment contract or contract of engagement, as the case may be, and it may be revised from time to time.
Bayside Personnel is committed to your continued wellbeing and to ensuring that you are safe from injury and risks to your health while at work.
- Obtain accurate information from your Host Employer regarding not only the type of but the knowledge, skills experience required to perform the work safely.
- To brief you about the job, and provide basic OH&S information that would apply in the type of work or industry to which the job relates.
- Conduct an initial assessment and periodic assessments thereafter to ensure that your Host Employer provides and maintains a working environment that is safe.
- To ensure your Host Employer carries out suitable inductions and job training and that an appropriate level of supervision is provided to you.
- Maintain documentary evidence and records relating to all issues of employment and occupational health and safety.
You are required to observe and comply with all health and safety standards, and rules of the site. You must also:
- Follow all safety signage, warnings, or instructions given by any Host Employer representative while on the premises.
- Follow all health and safety policies and procedures of your Host Employer.
- Report any known or observed hazards to your on-site Supervisor.
- Promote a safe working culture within the workplace at all times.
The effectiveness of this system depends greatly on your commitment and support; to this end, each on-hired person is expected to be fully committed to the implementation of this policy.